Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. Just purchased a grey with Carbon black interior and some solid set of options. Wanted a daily driver without all that drivers assistance junk on it...I will just pay attention and use my mirrons :| :|

I purchased it in Austin and after going to dinner, 3 folks cane up to ask, "what kinda car is that?" or "the stance makes it look mean for sure". I cannot wait to take it down to Madness Motorworks and get some serious modifications.

Steve Allen
2018 Guilia Ti Sport

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hello Everyone. Just purchased a grey with Carbon black interior and some solid set of options. Wanted a daily driver without all that drivers assistance junk on it...I will just pay attention and use my mirrons :| :|

I purchased it in Austin and after going to dinner, 3 folks cane up to ask, "what kinda car is that?" or "the stance makes it look mean for sure". I cannot wait to take it down to Madness Motorworks and get some serious modifications.

Steve Allen
2018 Guilia Ti Sport
Welcome.
I went to the inaugural US Grand Prix at The Circuit of the Americas in Austin, a few years ago.
Hamilton won, the crowd booed Rick Perry, lines for the buses was epic.
Nice town. Had a great time. The best plate of simmered jalapenos and onions, ever.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi-Ho, Steverino! You're an old fart like me if you know that Gordon Hathaway (Louis Nye) line from the Steve Allen Show.

Welcome to the Giulia Forum! I've never been to Austin, but I've been to the Austin City Limits many times.

I'm so glad you're a new Giulia Owner!

·
Registered
2021 Ti Sport
33 Posts
Steve, I just purchased my Giuliani from Nyle Maxwell dealership in Austin. I live in the San Antonio area and love my Giulia.
greetings, I am looking at purchasing a 2021 Alfa Giulia Ti Sport from Nyle Maxwell this week. How was your experience dealing with the ? How is your Alfa? Any issues? I live in San Antonio as well. Thank you in advance for responding. Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts