Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These cars are rare enough that it still feels special when we see one. What did you see and where?

I just saw a competezione red Quad on Evergreen Mills Road on Arcola, Va. she did not notice me even though I was waving like a freak.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I keep looking but still have not seen a Giulia in the wild. Might take some time before I do since all dealers are over 2 hours from here, in fact, I might be the first in the area when mine comes in.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I am north atlantic, but I saw a white Giulia Ti on my way home near Natick, MA on the way down rt. 27. I didn't notice till I was nearly past it so I didn't have a chance to wave. Beautiful weather and foliage today. Everyone was out and I saw many collector cars including and 50s chrome American car and a tiny early Triumph.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Have spotted about 5 in Suburban Long Island....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Spotted -
Black Lusso on Kelly Drive in Phila on the way home
Black Sport Ti (with 19") at Fox street yesterday
and...flying on Wissahickon Ave in Phila 30 min ago, a what seems to be a silver 1978 Alfetta.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have seen about 2-3 here in ATL, which one is a dark blue QV. He always gets in opposite direction going home. I have seen a red one and that is about it. I kinda hope it stays this way, just to have something unique. You can have a Camaro ZL1, but it still "just" a Camaro.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've only seen two in TX outside of the dealerships and they were both dark colors.

I've never seen the Trofeo White Tri-Coat white in person, so I ordered one!

The grill is so so sexy on all of them, reminds me of a Georgia O'Keefe painting.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Georgia O'Keefe. We had her book 100 Flowers back at the Boston Conservatory Library. Went missing. Probably razored out and sold the pages or just hung on the wall. Should check Amazon to see how much it's worth now. Probably over $100...

Hehe, $29.98 paperback, $168.00 Hardbound ;)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Nyaroc winter party

I'm on LI as well and I've seen half a dozen Giulias fairly recently. Saw a beautiful Misano Blue w/yellow calipers and was stunned by how great the car looks in that color.
You should join NYAROC and come out to the Winter Party November 18th at the Northport Yacht Club !!!!

And bring your Giulia.....

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
November 25, around 1:30 pm I saw a red (competezione I think) Ti Sport on route 15 northbound just into Maryland. Had a roof rack on top.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Saw a montecarlo blue Giulia at Fair Oaks Mall in Fairfax, VA, January 3rd. Only saw it from the front at a distance so I couldn't tell the trim level.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Vesuvio Grey with 19" on Wissahickon Ave, Phila. 4 days ago, I was in an MDX giving thumbs up

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
White base Giulia this afternoon crossing Stringfellow Road near Fair Lakes, VA. She didn't even notice me.
What's weird is I've seen four Maserati in the last two days--the dealers must be giving those things away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I saw two Giulias on my morning commute—gray Ti sport near South Riding VA and competizione unidentified on Fairfax county parkway.
I feel inferior with my snow wheels and tires!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I saw two Giulias on my morning commute—gray Ti sport near South Riding VA and competizione unidentified on Fairfax county parkway.
I feel inferior with my snow wheels and tires!

Never feel inferior for having snow tires. You want to drive the Giulia all year long!! Saving the other tires for the nice weather.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts