Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
DaneARFOM - you said QV will be in McKinney, TX on 11/14. Will it be there all day or just in evening like at Houston location?

I take it this is "looking only" from some other threads - we're not allowed in the car?

Any idea when you will get Base or TI models - seems like no earlier than Jan, 2017 from what we're hearing.

·
Registered
418 Posts
DaneARFOM - you said QV will be in McKinney, TX on 11/14. Will it be there all day or just in evening like at Houston location?

I take it this is "looking only" from some other threads - we're not allowed in the car?

Any idea when you will get Base or TI models - seems like no earlier than Jan, 2017 from what we're hearing.
Yes sir. As far as I know it will only be here in the evening, same as Houston stores. 4pm-8pm is when we are having our event. I haven't prodded for details as far as whether or not people will be able to sit in the car or if it will be a "look only" type thing. I'll certainly test the leniency of the individuals accompanying the car. I'll see if I can get some more information tomorrow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes sir. As far as I know it will only be here in the evening, same as Houston stores. 4pm-8pm is when we are having our event. I haven't prodded for details as far as whether or not people will be able to sit in the car or if it will be a "look only" type thing. I'll certainly test the leniency of the individuals accompanying the car. I'll see if I can get some more information tomorrow.
Hey Dane. Any idea how the event car will be spec'd? Take lots of pictures, and ask lots of questions!!

Looking for info on the Ti trim, not the QV... all the reviews are too QV-focused to be of any value. When are the floodgates going to open for CA dealers?? What is a realistic order time, since dealers just want to order mainstream cars?

Here's my money, hahaha. ?

·
Registered
418 Posts

Spoke with my area manager. Customers will be allowed to sit in the car, there will be a disclosure that this is a pre-spec model as to not worry people about "fit and finish"

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey Dane. Any idea how the event car will be spec'd? Take lots of pictures, and ask lots of questions!!

Looking for info on the Ti trim, not the QV... all the reviews are too QV-focused to be of any value. When are the floodgates going to open for CA dealers?? What is a realistic order time, since dealers just want to order mainstream cars?

Here's my money, hahaha. ?
The car will be a pre-production manual transmission euro spec QV, beyond that I'm not sure. I'll definitely take lots of pictures.... maybe a rev or two in the showroom (insert mischievous grin). As far as questions I don't think there is anything they'd know that I don't already, not in a conceited way, I'm just a bit obsessive haha.
Ordering for the 124 opened up approximately 2 months after initial arrival, add a month because the Giulia is built in Italy, February maybe? CA stores are definitely high volume for Alfa/FIAT so FCA will get cars to the high volume areas quickly, probably the same as Texas end of this month maybe first week of Dec arrival. Waiting for a response back on how far the Giulia/Giulia Ti will trail the QV in arrival time.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts