Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I just question whether Alfa will get right back into racing since FCA doesn't really have extra cash on hand. Is that worth the investment? Alfa certainly should be there, but what is right in terms of timing?

·
Registered
420 Posts
I just question whether Alfa will get right back into racing since FCA doesn't really have extra cash on hand. Is that worth the investment? Alfa certainly should be there, but what is right in terms of timing?
With the sort of growth they're aiming for from what we can see going on right now, getting involved in racing helps their overall business model.

Plus it's a test bed for what they can bring to market.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The viper is dying in 2017 and so will all associated racing costs... Ferrari will now fund their own fun... the cash is there matey ;) especially if they want it to be ;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
The viper is dying in 2017 and so will all associated racing costs... Ferrari will now fund their own fun... the cash is there matey ;) especially if they want it to be ;)
Exactly, it's an investment and any sound investment will get the reasonable funds required to go forward with.

Maybe we'll see some 488's all decked and in action :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.