Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
ahh the Nonna of the current Quad. a Giulia Super??..color looks like Faggio....just so so nice...would love to have one in my garage...
there was a fellow in CT near LRP who had a restaurant called Cafe` Giulia and he used to have his Super parked out front...White with the Cloverleaf...real gearhead...

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
ahh the Nonna of the current Quad. a Giulia Super??..color looks like Faggio....just so so nice...would love to have one in my garage...
there was a fellow in CT near LRP who had a restaurant called Cafe` Giulia and he used to have his Super parked out front...White with the Cloverleaf...real gearhead...
Too bad the restaurant closed, I would have loved to check out the Giulia Super......

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Reactions: GioSailor

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
yup the fellow passed away from Cancer:frown2:
Awe! :frown2:
If my 348 Spider was still around we could add that and show a "whole lot of love." It was a tribute car after all.
0:)

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
Giulia Supers are great cars. I drive my 1967 almost daily and it never fails to put a smile on my face. It is nice feeling when it's parked in the garage next to the Giulia QV as well.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Giulia Supers are great cars. I drive my 1967 almost daily and it never fails to put a smile on my face. It is nice feeling when it's parked in the garage next to the Giulia QV as well.
Pics or it didn't happen...:wink2:

Reactions: Alfa in Vegas

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen...:wink2:
Here's a couple of quick pics of the cars together. I'll try and get some nicer photos for you guys this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Nice! Love the stripe......

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Here's a couple of quick pics of the cars together. I'll try and get some nicer photos for you guys this weekend.
LOVE the GTA rims on the Giulia...can't tell from pictures but is that Pino Verde???....
How about some interior and under the hood pics??? pretty please:grin2:
and when can I drop off the cash for the Super???:p

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
LOVE the GTA rims on the Giulia...can't tell from pictures but is that Pino Verde???....
How about some interior and under the hood pics??? pretty please:grin2:
and when can I drop off the cash for the Super???:p
It's Verde Muschio, which is slightly darker than Pino Verde. It has a mildly built 1750 engine with headers, and a lowered suspension, but it was built to be an around town cruiser not a canyon carver.

I drive it all the time, the back seat has seen a lot of kids, dogs, and groceries; it's a great family car.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
okay then...so how much??>:)
what a stunning car....color combo is just on the money....and this is a DRIVER...in the sense its got all the right bits/pieces to enjoy everyday...and not worry about anything....
of course it doesn't hurt to own Centerline:grin2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts