Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked mine up about 10 days ago! Absolutely love it!!! TI, montecarlo blue with sport package. Paddle shifters mounted on the column are outstanding!

Been the owner of a 1973 2000 GTV since my dad passed it down to me. Been waiting for Alfa to return for some time!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on getting the Giulia and glad to have yet another owner on the forum.
Are you part of any other Giulia communities?

This is the only one I have found with continuous up to date participation. Any suggestions on other forums look into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

Seems we've a few things in common. We have a Montecarlo blue Ti Q2. My father had a 72 GTV which I put plenty of miles on. Now he has a 66 GTV step-nose.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Excellent color choice! Montecarlo blue was my #1 choice, but I couldn't find one so I got the Alfa Black Ti with 19" sport package. And yes, paddle shifters are amazing!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I also have a Q4 Ti Lusso with Sport Package. Love it. Got it the day after Thanksgiving and have driven it at least a little every day. This past week took my first real trip - Cleveland to Charlottesville through frigid snowy roads and over mountains. Incredible handling and performance. Just pure fun. Found myself going over 100 at one point. Thought I was doing about 80. I remember being worried about the quality of the Giulia while I was mulling the purchase. Now, I know it is the best car I have ever driven.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts