Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Alfa Giulia TI RWD I ordered back on 3-14-17 is on it's way. It was "shipped" on May 29th and the dealer said it should arrive within 3 weeks of the ship date. I got the VIN#, too.

Question: The MSRP came out to $51,390. (it's loaded)

What type of discount off the MSRP have owners in this forum been able to get?
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,472 Posts
You didn't establish a price when you put a deposit on the car to order it?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dealer said no deposit was necessary, so I didn't give one.
I think in California a dealer legally cannot keep a buyer's "deposit" even if they cancel the order.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Alfa is now participating in the FCA affiliates program. If your company offers this its worth checking out. The program is good for 1% under invoice or ~ 7% off MSRP.

·
Registered
226 Posts
That's a unreal discount!
I wonder how much the 4 years annual service cost the dealer?? $2000?
For a Ti the annual services are just oil and filter for years 1 and 2, plugs at year 3... not sure on year 4.... Dealer told me after the deal was done he was calc'ing it at $500 total his costs for the service...

Right now I think Alfa has $2750 off all Giulias, so you at about 6% off - my bet is you can get this bumped a couple of points without pushing too much. Good luck

·
Registered
167 Posts
My TI stickered at $47,340. Hendrick had tacked on another grand in add on dealer crap so we started negotiations at $48,000 for the car. I was out the door at $46,000 flat including "tax, tag, and title", so right at $44,000 for the car.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts