Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,463 Posts
Seat covers are ghetto. My suggestion is to not feast your new Giulia and clean the seats every couple of weeks.
"Ghetto"?

I think you could've come up with a better word. Even "tacky" would have been less offensive.

Reactions: roadscum

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a fan of the appearance myself however this is my daily driver and my daughter does gymnastics and gets in the car after practice with a ton of chalk on her and it's a pain in the ass to clean the seats all the time

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,463 Posts
We get clay and fuzz from tennis. As much as possible we try to confine it to the trunk and then vacuum, vacuum, vacuum.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Or just do the old school public pool routine when I was a kid. Lay towels on the seats. I actually custom cut cheap floor mats from Pep Boys for my Ferraris. Keep's the stock carpets clean until I can get aftermarket embroidered ones. You can frankenstein stitch parts together too ;) I pulled them out for judging at Concorso Ferrari and Friends this weekend. Lots of compliments on my car, not a peep from judges and I totally missed the ceremony. It was hot and I may have been yacking up with the Quad guys at the other end of the show.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts