Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This stunning Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde Sportwagon is the second rendering of said model this year and it was created by Alessandro Masera. Unfortunately, this model only exists in the digital world but carscoops.com thinks we may see Alfa launch this Giulia variant as it has done so in the past for its predecessor the 2011 MY 159 Saloon.

Though not as dramatic as the 159 Sportwagon, the Giulia QV's 5 door rendering looks like a more modern and sporty take on the estate sharing the same taillights and quad exhaust pipes with its sedan counterpart. We're not quite sure what a non QV version of the Giulia Sportwagon will look like since its production model is still under wraps but we could be seeing renders of that in the future.

Alfa Romeo has not announced any intention to produce a new wagon but if this does become a reality in the future, we could see a Giulia QV Sportwagon with the same 2.9-litre twin-turbocharged V6 engine that’s found in the Sedan. The 159 SW’s engine and trim options were the same as the 159 saloon so cross model engine sharing is a possibility.

Thoughts? Is this something that will interest everyone?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Looks good and I'm sure it'd sell in Europe, but I don't see it happening. Not a priority for them.
If they were at the level BMW is at, I could see them make the case for making this happen, but they're clearly not.

Would be nice to see it go head to head with the 2016 BMW 328i xDrive Sports Wagon, which is currently sold in north america

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At this point it's just a rendering and Alfa Romeo has made no mention of a wagon actually being produced. What it give us is an idea of what we can have and maybe drum up interest and support for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.