Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I want to say hello from Stuttgart.

2 weeks ago I got myself a stunning Giulia QV in Blu Montecarlo and I am just loving it.
My car history so far started with an Alfa 147 2.0TS, a GTV (916) 3.0 24V (I still own it and love to get that Busso V6 screaming during the summer), a 159 Sportwagon and until now a BMW 330d (F30).

In the summer I am regularly going to ride mountain passes in the alps have an espresso in Milan and go back to Stuttgart.

Attachments

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Welcome! The car looks wonderful!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I will probably go to the Nordschleife at some point however I am more into mountain passes.
I hope you can see the pictures of my 330d with Stelvio pass, Gavia Pass and the Alfa Romeo Museum at Milan etc.

I already spend our friends in Affalterbach (AMG) and Zuffenhausen (Porsche) a visit, next stop will be Neckarsulm (Quattro GmbH) and Garching (M GmbH) - maybe with a little donut ;-)

If any of you guys plan to spend a visit to Europe text me and we arrange something

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I will probably go to the Nordschleife at some point however I am more into mountain passes.
I hope you can see the pictures of my 330d with Stelvio pass, Gavia Pass and the Alfa Romeo Museum at Milan etc.

I already spend our friends in Affalterbach (AMG) and Zuffenhausen (Porsche) a visit, next stop will be Neckarsulm (Quattro GmbH) and Garching (M GmbH) - maybe with a little donut ;-)

If any of you guys plan to spend a visit to Europe text me and we arrange something

I visit wifes family every year in Italy and just this past year we did a road trip from Milan to Cortina d'Ampezzo and then Stevlio and Bormio and Back to Milan. Such an amazing trip with all the mountain roads! Visited Nekarslum and BMW as well as the Nurburgring in another trip! Love every part of all those trips so I can only imagine how much fun you will have. Looking forward to pics and experiences!

Sapan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts