Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I’m new to the forum and very happy to be part of the community! I love my Alfa Romeo Giulia and would never trade it for anything, but I love the QV more but it was out of my budget. The aggressive look it has is just gorgeous. Question is, does anyone know if it’s possible to to get an aftermarket QV rear diffuser and QV Spoiler for a standard Giulia? Pics of my Giulia are posted ?

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello and welcome

Outa curiosity what is that colour called?

Hopefully someone else on the forum might be able to direct you to answer about the diffuser and spoiler.

Good luck!

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Misano blue is amazing!

We've got the Koshi QV spoilers in stock that give a Giulia more of a QV look.

The quality is fantastic on them, with an even carbon weave and high gloss deep clear-coat. Having sold Koshi pieces for 2 years now on the 4C's, we've heard no reports of clear-coat issues or yellowing.

You can find them over on our website, currently on "sale"

To give you a sense of installation, take it to your body shop and have them glue on with a 2-part body shop urethane/epoxy and clamp/tape down for about 5 hours.

Also, we have an option for the QV rear diffuser, but it's a full carbon replacement only fitted for the QV cars, so it won't work on a Giulia.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi! I’m new to the forum and very happy to be part of the community! I love my Alfa Romeo Giulia and would never trade it for anything, but I love the QV more but it was out of my budget. The aggressive look it has is just gorgeous. Question is, does anyone know if it’s possible to to get an aftermarket QV rear diffuser and QV Spoiler for a standard Giulia? Pics of my Giulia are posted ?
I checked with my dealer and it was approximately $1400 for the actual QV rear bumper with diffuser(not painted). I believe a support bar is added.
If you search around ebay you can find some people making replicas in china. Not sure on the quality. But you may find something you want. I am waiting for something more aggressive than the sport bumper on my Giulia.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Yes! Misano Blue. I like to think of it as Visconti/Savoia/Azzuri Blue Metallic. ;) It would be pretty nice as a caliper color too in solid and say even a lighter sky/powder blue to match the Visconti shade. Heck White might even look good as a match to the Quadrifoglio emblem.

Shop those spoilers and maybe wait on the diffuser. Also plan on a functional twin pipe exhaust mod. So glad they are coming available but after building my Miata and modifying my 348, I appreciate the time and labor it takes. That's why I buckled down, skipped a season+ of F1 races in Montreal and São Paulo to get the Quadrifoglio. I plan to share it in Montreal with my friends at the hotel in Longueuil next summer. Go for spoiler!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It really is gorgeous in person, I was originally going for the Rosso Red but when I saw the Misano Blue I instantly fell in love. Gets plenty of attention on the road.

·
Supporting Vendor
703 Posts
I'm not sure running the QV rear diffuser without all the other underbody panels would be a good idea. The air is very carefully managed under and around the QV and most of the underbody is flat.

In effect the QV diffuser may act like a parachute without the central underbody trays in place, as it would be open at the front and scoop up more air than could be extracted through the vents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts