Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a way to deploy the front spoiler on the QV while the car is stationary? didn't find anything in the owners manual.

I was on my way this morning to take the car to get the Xpel paint protection installed and while perusing the car the installer found a crushed up aluminum can lodged in the front spoiler (lovely timing huh?...but luckily no damage or scratches).

I figure this active aero is going to be magnet for road debris.

My Cayman has a button to deploy or retract the rear spoiler and was hoping there was something similar in the systems control menu for the front spoiler on the QV.

thx.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a way to deploy the front spoiler on the QV while the car is stationary? didn't find anything in the owners manual.

I was on my way this morning to take the car to get the Xpel paint protection installed and while perusing the car the installer found a crushed up aluminum can lodged in the front spoiler (lovely timing huh?...but luckily no damage or scratches).

I figure this active aero is going to be magnet for road debris.

My Cayman has a button to deploy or retract the rear spoiler and was hoping there was something similar in the systems control menu for the front spoiler on the QV.

thx.
Not that I'm aware of, but my understanding is that it is very easy to remove a few bolts to remove it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts