Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi to all. I hope everyone is staying safe. I am listing my dark 5-hole wheels from my Giulia QV as I just replaced them with the dark Technico wheels a few days ago. I purchased the car brand new at the end of 2019 with only a few miles on it. I have put less than 2K miles on it, but it doesn't get driven much, and it doesn't get driven in the rain. It is garaged and or covered when not being driven or working on it.

These wheels have 2597 miles on them and they are very nice. I installed new TPMS sensors on the Technicos, however I had to use the nuts from the 5-hole wheels in order to mount them. I have ordered new nuts from my local dealership, so they will be included with the wheels when they are sold. There is absolutely NO road rash on these wheels whatsoever, however there is a very small scratch on one of the fronts. I have included an image of it also. This looks to be a rock chip, however none of the other wheels have any damage that I have been able to see. There is a blemish on one of the center caps but that looks to be a defect from the factory, which was there when I purchased the car new. The fourth image shows the small white mark at around the 1 o'clock position.

If interested please drop me a line. I will accept $1825.00 if picked up locally. If shipped they will be packed in the Technico boxes with the caps,TPMS sensors and the nuts. I will only ship within the lower 48. As an Oh by the way, the front wheels are 19x8.5, and the rears are 19x10.

Cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey. Yes the wheels are still available. I am picking up the new nuts for the TPMS sensors today or tomorrow. I wanted to make sure whoever bought the wheels had everything they need to mount them without having to go and buy anything else.

When I took the car to have the wheels swapped we were not aware that the nuts are not included with the TPMS sensors so we had to use the old ones. I ordered brand new ones for the wheels. Again they only have 2500 and change miles on them.

Let me know if you want more images. Thanks.

Cheers

Howie

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I am lowering the price another $25 as my service manager did not charge me for the TPMS sensor nuts. So the wheels are now $1800 US plus shipping. If anyone is interested please message me. I am in Corpus Christi, TX. Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
So I am lowering the price another $25 as my service manager did not charge me for the TPMS sensor nuts. So the wheels are now $1800 US plus shipping. If anyone is interested please message me. I am in Corpus Christi, TX. Thanks.
is that for all 4? let me know if available

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi,

The wheels are still in my garage, however I may have a buyer. I am unable to ship them right now as I was recalled back to work on very short notice. The wheels are packed with TPMS sensors and caps. I will keep you informed if the other person does not pursue. Thanks and stay safe.

Howie

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would love an extra set of wheels for track tires... If only money where no object.......

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
3,755 Posts
I would love an extra set of wheels for track tires... If only money where no object.......
Does anyone know if KitWheelsTire still sells? I got a set of four dark 5 holes for 1600 shipped from him

Reactions: TedO

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is the wheels available? If so, I’m ready to buy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts