Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I didn't think number 2 would have came around so quick but... it did..

This guy was actually drunk though so it explains quite a bit. The car was crashed into the wall of a bridge. He literally, drove it into a wall.

Property damage amounted to $39,550 to add on to his currently lost license and damages to the car. Sweet.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
How about the ******* didn't kill anyone:mad::mad::mad:
Zero tolerance for crap like that...because it is always someone else who pays the price of their stupidity
@OP clearly you were there when it happened.or shortly thereafter...are you a first responder??

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Awe man, this is painful. But yeah, idiots like that need to get off the road, permanently. Can you use heat to straighten carbon fiber? Probably not if it's structural, and then it probably isn't bent. It shatters right?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Awe man, this is painful. But yeah, idiots like that need to get off the road, permanently. Can you use heat to straighten carbon fiber? Probably not if it's structural, and then it probably isn't bent. It shatters right?
It splinters yes.

ccb's could be a good grab in a parted out car as well.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts
Does the Giuliia's passenger air bag fire only if the seat is occupied?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
not sure an 85k car will be totaled for 40k in damage unless the frame is just twisted to all heck...and it can't be repaired to safety spec...
I dunno bad Karma buying stuff out of a trashed car....just me I suppose

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
4 Leaf Clovers were certainly lucky for this guy.....

Reactions: Dr. Klopek
1 - 12 of 12 Posts