Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are pleased to announce our latest performance part for the Giulia Quadrifoglio - our front resonator delete X-pipe. This 100% stainless steel X-pipe was developed by Centerline with our technical partner Magnaflow and is manufactured exclusively for us.

We envisioned this product as an "OEM Plus" type modification for the person who likes the stock exhaust sound of their Giulia QV but wants it turned up a notch or two in all driving modes. It adds about 15% more volume and gives the car a nice burble at idle that is discreet but just a little menacing. All of the crackles and pops in race mode are retained and amplified.

One of the best things about the X-pipe is that it is a plug and play replacement for the factory front section. That means the install is simple and you save over 3 lbs of weight by deleting the resonator.

The X-pipes are in stock and ready for shipment immediately.

We would like to thanks our friends at Eurocompulsion, who helped with Beta testing of this product and produced this video showing you exactly how it sounds: https://youtu.be/NQNjn5E3wUs

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,463 Posts
When will a version of this be available?

Reactions: Bender and MINIME

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had a number of questions today about the difference between this X-pipe and our upcoming full cat-back system for the Quadrifoglio. Here is some clarification, without giving too much away :wink2:

The standalone X-pipe is 2.5" diameter tubing to mate with the factory middle and rear section. Our full exhaust will use a very similar X-pipe, but in a much larger diameter.

The standalone X-pipe sounds a lot like the factory exhaust, but turned up a bit. Our full exhaust will have a very distinct sound from the factory exhaust, and will be a lot louder.

Obviously, the standalone X-pipe is a lot less expensive than a full exhaust and also much easier to install.

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Joe please refresh my memory, is your full exhaust for the Quadrifoglio ready yet? I didn't see it on your site, unless I missed it.
Thanks
M
Not quite, but very close. We are buttoning up a few final details this week but the design is finalized. We are very excited about this; I've been giddy all week. It's that good...

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Was there knocking in that video on decel? From braking? Almost sounded like a flat.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Not quite, but very close. We are buttoning up a few final details this week but the design is finalized. We are very excited about this; I've been giddy all week. It's that good...
Release the hounds!

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Update

any news???
was supposed to be ready in January IIRC...were almost to the Summer??
any ideas of what the delays are??
site keeps saying out of stock?? was it ever in stock>>:frown2:

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Any News??.........

@JoeCab any news yet??...
last that was said that the early people who signed on for the Centerline Exhaust would start to see it soon. and that the website would start to say "in stock" once the initial orders have been fullfilled.
so any real updates??....

thx

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@JoeCab any news yet??...
last that was said that the early people who signed on for the Centerline Exhaust would start to see it soon. and that the website would start to say "in stock" once the initial orders have been fullfilled.
so any real updates??....

thx
We literally need one more business day before we can fill you in on the (good) news. Update coming by Monday.

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I updated the full thread on the Stradale system, but since a number of people have inquired about our full system in this X-Pipe thread I will post here as well:

Thanks to everyone who has waited patiently. We received these systems in stock today!

We are currently contacting all of our pre-order customers to make arrangements for shipping their exhausts. In fact a number of pre-ordered systems shipped out this afternoon. The system will show "in-stock" on our web site shortly but we want to make sure we honor all of our pre-orders before opening up additional online orders.

As you can see from the illustration, we made a few changes to the system during the transition from prototype to production-ready system. Specifically, the valves and exhaust tips now bolt on instead of being welded on. This actually gives the installer some leeway to customize the angle of the tips, and also allows powder coating of the tips in alternate colors if desired.

The titanium ceramic coating on the systems turned out fantastic.

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Turn Around Time

I updated the full thread on the Stradale system, but since a number of people have inquired about our full system in this X-Pipe thread I will post here as well:

Thanks to everyone who has waited patiently. We received these systems in stock today!

We are currently contacting all of our pre-order customers to make arrangements for shipping their exhausts. In fact a number of pre-ordered systems shipped out this afternoon. The system will show "in-stock" on our web site shortly but we want to make sure we honor all of our pre-orders before opening up additional online orders.

As you can see from the illustration, we made a few changes to the system during the transition from prototype to production-ready system. Specifically, the valves and exhaust tips now bolt on instead of being welded on. This actually gives the installer some leeway to customize the angle of the tips, and also allows powder coating of the tips in alternate colors if desired.

The titanium ceramic coating on the systems turned out fantastic.

Hello Joe,
What is the expected turn-around time?...Initially when I went to your site & inquired with you via PM, you only requested name/email etc. CC information was not taken at that time...
Thanks in advance.
Looks well done...any specs on weight saving vs. stock? I may have missed that.
Regards
M

1 - 20 of 57 Posts