Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Forum. Just ordered a couple months back my Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio in Misano Blue. ice interior with green white stitching, and the dark 5 hole hazardous rims! cant wait for it to come, not sure when it will be here....

VIN #: ZARFAEAV3J7570748

Any help on tracking this is appreciated! thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
It could be a 4 to 6 month wait. A bunch of use have asked AR for an update on ordered and sold cars. Mine was built on July 21st. Has been in "pre" shipping status for 2 months. It may be here or very close on a pair of ships in the Atlantic right now. I suspect it may have arrived already. The lack of updates to the K statuses from JB has been a problem all year. MY2018s have a certification and 2017 clearance delay on them from Alfa Corporate as far as we can tell. We were supposed to have an update today from an executive but nothing as of yet. Central time still has a couple hours. We'll see.

Reactions: Vanderwiel

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, it is in transit. Thanks for the info. appreciated! I am patiently waiting. Cant wait to see the Misano Blue in person.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
New to Forum. Just ordered a couple months back my Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio in Misano Blue. ice interior with green white stitching, and the dark 5 hole hazardous rims! cant wait for it to come, not sure when it will be here....

VIN #: ZARFAEAV3J7570748

Any help on tracking this is appreciated! thanks guys!
Welcome :)
Congrats on the order!

You have the most important thing at this point, the VIN. This means that AR has accepted the order and is building the car.

Our special order Giulia Ti took about four months. It was in 'JB - body assembly' the entire time. Even after it arrived at the dealer it was still listed as JB status.

Things happen in Alfa Time. Sorry, but all logic just went out the window. Grab an espresso and relax.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the Misano club. Like you, I ordered a QV with ice interior and green and white stitching. Different wheels though. It's supposedly on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic right now as John pointed out. I ordered mine without seeing the color first, but my dealer did end up getting a late '17 Ti in that color. It was even better than I was hoping for. You will not be disappointed!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Saw a Misano Blue car with yellow calipers at the dealer last evening and the color combo was simply fantastic.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm curious as to how the green and white stitching looks with the Misano.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts