Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Driver Assistance Dynamic Package...heads up display missing?

Where's the heads up display?

Driver Assistance Dynamic Package — Includes Adaptive Cruise Control (Stop and Go),
Lane Departure Warning, Autonomous Emergency Brake (AEB), Forward Collision
Warning Plus and automatic high-beam system

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please Alfa, don't disappoint by not giving the QV a sunroof option. The competition (M3, C63, ATS-V, etc) all offer a sunroof. The lack of sunroof could make be the difference in me choosing a different vehicle for my next purchase.

·
Registered
288 Posts
The sunroof really isn't a big thing for me. I definitely would like it, but I wouldn't be too deterred if it wasn't there.. Stronger structural rigidity !

·
Registered
243 Posts
Please Alfa, don't disappoint by not giving the QV a sunroof option. The competition (M3, C63, ATS-V, etc) all offer a sunroof. The lack of sunroof could make be the difference in me choosing a different vehicle for my next purchase.
Sunroof would change the integrity and rigidity of the chassis, offering it will kill the great dynamics of the vehicle

·
Registered
161 Posts
The sunroof really isn't a big thing for me. I definitely would like it, but I wouldn't be too deterred if it wasn't there.. Stronger structural rigidity !
I agree... Not a deal breaker for me, either. Its way down my list. It would be nice but honestly I'll be enjoying myself too much to notice.
KlassyPete2 is right about the need to retain the highest structural strength. I'll take a five star crash test rating as proof of that. I think if you really want a sunroof why not go all the way... I hear talk of a possible Giulia convertible maybe in the near future.

·
Registered
193 Posts
As someone who is 6'4, I hate sunroofs! All they do is take away head room and weaken the structure of the car. Alfa should offer it however as an option.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Where's the heads up display?

Driver Assistance Dynamic Package ? Includes Adaptive Cruise Control (Stop and Go),
Lane Departure Warning, Autonomous Emergency Brake (AEB), Forward Collision
Warning Plus and automatic high-beam system
I have not seen a HUD in any reviews so I think it's not going to be an option. I agree that Alfa should have worked it in. I have it on my SAAB and love it. This is a major bummer.

·
Registered
288 Posts
The HUD isn't another big thing for me.. I kind of prefer the regular gauge cluster strictly, rather than have something displayed up on the windshield or wherever they would have put it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I can live without the HUD, It's nice eye candy and high tech, but I prefer good old analog gauges. That's just what I'm used to.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yes... Seems they put the money in sound engineering and that's what really counts... not trinkets and shinny bling that add nothing to what we know will be a thrilling driving experience.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts