Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I just wanted to share my review and my fantastic experience on the Giulia Quadrifoglio at Circuit of the Americas.
What a great car, the power is endless and it was a 2 days of fun, speed and powerslides.

Here's a link with my review and a video of a couple of sessions on the wet and dry.

Enjoy!

https://www.theitalianpursuit.com/#/giuliailoveyou/

·
Registered
288 Posts
That intro was definitely amazing and it pretty much outlines the way it comes out of my mouth when I try to tell people about it haha. Quadri.... Quad...Quad... It's the QV man!

Definitely was great to see you really stabbing that throttle, and it looks like those seats kept you real snug all the way through the turns. Of course, those photos were great and should be posted up on the dealership walls!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys!

Yes the seats were not the fancy ones but they worked very well in keeping me in the Giulia during heavy cornering.

BTW top speed on the back straight was +145mph!

And....yes...I did get 3 black flags. But could not resist the powerslide calling!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Nice driving Andrea, Bravo!
If I make it to the PCA club race next year maybe you can show me the fast way around CotA in the test and tune day.....

BTW, how does the QV compare to the Z07 at CotA?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't really compare the 2. The Corvette is more communicative than the Giulia but it's also another category of car.

If you like trackdays and are single then Grandsport with Z07 package.
If you like trackdays and have a daughter and use the car for work then....Giulia.

If you like trackdays and are very healthy: both! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts