Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all suffered it. Sometimes we're lucky and escape unscathed. Other times we wish we had a sledgehammer and a can of spray paint to return the favor. Post pictures of your Giulia with inconsiderate parking neighbors, and try to convey how close they were to your prized Italian performance sedan.

I was annoyed at not having a piece of paper to leave a note. I would have told the offender he or she should have left a shoe horn to help me squeeze into my car and suggest that they use Uber or take a bus from now on. :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would have a heart attack if someone parked as close as that to my bella!! That's why I always make a point of parking in the most remote parking spot. Even then, it's amazing how often someone still comes and parks beside you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow, the inconsiderate people of this world. Did you have to enter through the passenger door?

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,754 Posts
We've all suffered it. Sometimes we're lucky and escape unscathed. Other times we wish we had a sledgehammer and a can of spray paint to return the favor. Post pictures of your Giulia with inconsiderate parking neighbors, and try to convey how close they were to your prized Italian performance sedan.

I was annoyed at not having a piece of paper to leave a note. I would have told the offender he or she should have left a shoe horn to help me squeeze into my car and suggest that they use Uber or take a bus from now on. :mad:
I had someone park their beat up Honda like that next to my Protege at the post office. I had to climb in from the passenger side. The driver of the offending car came out as I started to pull away and I had some words for her. She got extremely defensive and behaved like she was going to attack me, so I hurried off. Turns out it was a temporary resident at the house across the street from my home.

Anyway, bad drivers may be completely nuts (perhaps explaining the bad driving) and confronting them may not be wise since you never know what kind of stunt they might pull.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Side view mirrors break easily>:)

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
If I came back and discovered this situation, there is no way I drive off without leaving behind some token of my appreciation to that driver.
Thanks for the tip @Lowflyer. I had never heard of that youparklikeanasshole.com site before. But I will be checking it out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a handicap plate which generally saves me from this behavior. But if it happened, I wouldn't be able to get in from the passenger seat, it wouldn't be possible for me.

So after I asked some younger, healthier person to slide in and back my car out, ALL FOUR of those tires would be flat.

No permanent damage, but I would want the driver to experience the same inconvenience they provided to me.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What the heck is that, somebody's idea of "fellow FCA fun"?
My guess is they're oblivious to any corporate relationship between the two vehicles. Or just jealous.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow! the valve caps can be located on their wheel ;) hisssssssssssssss
With some gum, putty, or silicon inserted to make refilling them that much more difficult? >:)

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would have a heart attack if someone parked as close as that to my bella!! That's why I always make a point of parking in the most remote parking spot. Even then, it's amazing how often someone still comes and parks beside you.
The picture doesn't show the concrete bulkhead to the right of my car. So at least one side was protected.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, the inconsiderate people of this world. Did you have to enter through the passenger door?
Thankfully I'm just thin and limber enough.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.