Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.. newbie here.. can anyone tell me is it possible to fit an earlier grill to a 1975 Giulia nuova super 1300?? The nuova super has 4 headlights that are the same size.. for instance is it possible to fit an earlier Ti grill ?? (4 headlights..but inside ones are smaller.. I really like the full chrome grill fitted to the Ti super.. any advice gratefully accepted.. many thanks :)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
This forum is really for the new type 952 Giulia and not the 105/115 as far as I know ... classic Alfa forums may get you an answer quicker

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi there.. newbie here.. can anyone tell me is it possible to fit an earlier grill to a 1975 Giulia nuova super 1300?? The nuova super has 4 headlights that are the same size.. for instance is it possible to fit an earlier Ti grill ?? (4 headlights..but inside ones are smaller.. I really like the full chrome grill fitted to the Ti super.. any advice gratefully accepted.. many thanks :)
Check with the folks over here. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/sedan-1962-1977/

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
It is possible to retrofit the earlier grillwork. There are actually two types of early Giulia Super grills - one has the complete "heart" on the grill, while the other (earlier) style has the top portion of the heart attached to the hood.

If you are backdating a 1975 Nuova Super, you will probably also want to fit the stainless hood spear and the two stainless moldings below the doors form a 1966-67 Giulia Super.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts