Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got these new, form-fitting indoor car covers into stock and they look great as they show off every curve and leave nothing to the imagination! They are so soft and just generally feel good while providing a lot of protection against dust and garage mishaps.

https://centerlinealfa.com/catalog/car-cover-giulia-indoor

We also have very nice outdoor covers, in a fabric we have used on many other Alfas over the years. It has the advantage of being one of the more compact car covers when rolled and stowed in your trunk, yet also providing the same weather and ding protection as the bulkier materials.

https://centerlinealfa.com/catalog/car-cover-giulia-outdoor

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,761 Posts
Hmmm, maybe a Spider Man version?

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
The material is so tight that its even hugging the wheels very tight. I would imagine that if you wash your car and apply tire shine, the interior of the fabric in the wheel area would get really dirty. I wonder if this can potentially be an area of concern when lifting and covering the car overtime which may rub the grime or the tire shine on the actual paint.

·
Supporting Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The material is so tight that its even hugging the wheels very tight. I would imagine that if you wash your car and apply tire shine, the interior of the fabric in the wheel area would get really dirty. I wonder if this can potentially be an area of concern when lifting and covering the car overtime which may rub the grime or the tire shine on the actual paint.
Truthfully this is a concern, but it could be an issue with any car cover, as they all touch the wheels.

Yet another reason to use a tire product that gives a low-shine, matte finish that is dry to the touch. Slimey tire dressing attract dust and make the tires look worse over time.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,761 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, these form-fitting indoor car covers, are really awesome and useful, but as I read the title which included the word yoga, I decided to share my experience and to tell you why I practice yoga for the last six years, every day, absolutely every day. Six years ago I had a few health problems and decided to consult a doctor. He recommended me a few types of pills that that treatment was useless. Thankfully I found the solution by myself while reading recommendations on a forum, I stumbled on this site yogapractice.com, and got interested and even motivated to try yoga. I started practicing it the same day and on the third day, I felt better than ever. Now, for almost six years yoga is a very important part of my life every day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts