Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There are only 10 on the first wave for the Mid Atlantic region. There was 2 others on the truck,1 was going to Annapolis Maryland the other was going to Iowa. They all were picked up in Baltimore yesterday. There is only a total of 79 vehicles that have been released for retail sale in the US at this time.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
There are only 10 on the first wave for the Mid Atlantic region. There was 2 others on the truck,1 was going to Annapolis Maryland the other was going to Iowa. They all were picked up in Baltimore yesterday.

Any of them red? One should be going to VA beach.

·
Registered
2 Posts
awesome! Hopefully one of the three dealers here in the Chicago area will get a rosso competizione so I can finally see it in real life
Was told that the dealer on Michigan Ave (NewCityAlfa)will have the largest QV allocation in Illinois.......not sure how but sales rep stated that they are not even sold yet and they will get 3 tomorrow. Waiting for my call to come through.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Shouldn't have read this thread. I think the anticipation could be described as the adult equivalent of a kid on christmas eve.
I'm constantly on all the boards, seeing the pics being posted on Instagram, and Facebook isn't helping much either

I can definitely relate.

I want mine really badly but it's unfortunate that they are only giving such a hassle with this allocation system. Why can't Alfa be like every other manufacture (Lexus, BMW, etc) on just being able to order openly without any restrictions.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Shouldn't have read this thread. I think the anticipation could be described as the adult equivalent of a kid on christmas eve.

This introduction has been badly handled, IMO. I remember signing up for "updates" when the car was first unveiled, and the only "update" I received is when they unveiled the Stelvio - so basically no updates on the Giulia from FCA. Over the past year, I have personally visited two dealerships, and I have never heard back from either one, unless I called them first. The one dealership that was willing to take my order last week (but required the Brembo option) was because I called them.

You would think the Fiat/Alfa dealers would be more aggressive, given what they've had to sell over the past couple years. And to your point, there are a lot of customers who are very excited about this car, but it doesn't seem like FCA or the dealers have capitalized on that at all.

At this point, I've cancelled my order and will wait until the dealer says he can order without the Brembo option. This isn't a car I will drive in the winter in Michigan anyway.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts