Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a black Giulia in St Charles MO this morning. Wondering if the owner is a member here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a metallic Gray Ti Q4 Sport but I have not had it in St Charles. I live in the city. In the wild I have seen a white one in The hill twice and a black base Q4 in the CWE twice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an Alfa White Q4 Ti Lusso and am in the South County area. Have also seen a white one on the Hill but that is it. Have not seen many in the area at all!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm not in the St. Louis area all that often, but if you see a Misano Blue Quad, it's probably me. I live about an hour west. I do try to make it to Cars and Coffee events fairly regularly though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys I have a Montecarlo blue TI in St. Charles but moving to the city soon. Do any of you in the St. Louis area have any experience taking your car to any mechanic outside of the dealership? I'm suddenly realizing the hurting this car is gonna have on my wallet trying to maintain and service at the dealership and am looking for someone that is confident enough. I don't think the TI is really anything special it's just that parts might be hard to find.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry, only take mine to Jim Butler. They're fair and do a good job. Very happy with their service.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Lol! Just saw your other post-i guess that's a no to Jim butler!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah just trying to find some other options. Their labor rates are a little excessive for me. Maybe I just can't keep up with the Alfa lifestyle lol.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yeah just trying to find some other options. Their labor rates are a little excessive for me. Maybe I just can't keep up with the Alfa lifestyle lol.
Sorry for the very late reply, but if you live in the city the Fusz dealership in Fairview Heights is much cheaper than Butler. I also think they are more helpful and competent.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey guys I have a Montecarlo blue TI in St. Charles but moving to the city soon. Do any of you in the St. Louis area have any experience taking your car to any mechanic outside of the dealership? I'm suddenly realizing the hurting this car is gonna have on my wallet trying to maintain and service at the dealership and am looking for someone that is confident enough. I don't think the TI is really anything special it's just that parts might be hard to find.
I think I might have passed you today, on Caulk’s Hill?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Where's caulks hill? I live in jeffco, but work in o'Fallon so in st Charles regularly

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm in O'fallon
Sorry for the very late reply, but if you live in the city the Fusz dealership in Fairview Heights is much cheaper than Butler. I also think they are more helpful and competent.
Thanks for posting this, I had an appointment with Butler that will be cancelled.

I have a Misano blue and live in O'Fallon. I've passed a couple Stelvios on 70 but have yet to see any Giulias in the area.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Drive by the cracker barrel on k, you'll see one parked in back most days😉. I was talking to Steve(president of the STL owners group) and he said fusz was shutting down. It's a shame, we need more competent dealers.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Drive by the cracker barrel on k, you'll see one parked in back most days😉. I was talking to Steve(president of the STL owners group) and he said fusz was shutting down. It's a shame, we need more competent dealers.
That is a shame, guess I better get in there soon.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks like Napleton Mid Rivers is covering Alfa work now that Fusz is done, I have a appointment for Monday. Butler had a 2 week wait time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a red quadrifoglio. Not many Giulia in the city although their numbers seem to be growing. are there any events for alfisti around?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Unfortunately not too often. A lot of talk of meet ups, winery cruises, e.t.c but doesn't seem to amount to much in the past year(obvious reasons). I'm always up for a meet up or cruise if we get a group together. Here's a link to the stl owner's club.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts