Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Giulia made its Swiss debut at the Zurich Auto Salon just yesterday.

While the Swiss event did not yield any new information, it did give us a fresh batch of in person photogrpahs from the folks over at the "Alfa Romeo 952 Project" Facebook page.

What's nice about the Zurich event is the lighting isn't as dominant as it was back in Frankfurt. Allowing the paints to stand for themselves. They only had red and blue out for the party.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I also notice that the two different models have different color rims. The red has black rims and the blue has silver rims. Anyone know if you have the option between them, or if they are just come with different trim levels?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Not sure until the configurator for the Giulia comes out. I know they'll have certain wheels available for different trims but we won't know which trim has what until later on.
Is that a tiny spoiler I see on the back of the red Giulia?

·
Registered
277 Posts
I also notice that the two different models have different color rims. The red has black rims and the blue has silver rims. Anyone know if you have the option between them, or if they are just come with different trim levels?
2 sets of wheels available in 2 finishes. We discussed it in the Frankfurt thread IIRC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts