Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Save your money, it is not rubber, it is a lightweight foam. Fits well, but it is easily scratched or torn. Not sure it would hold up to chemicals either.

·
Registered
2017 Ti Q2
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Save your money, it is not rubber, it is a lightweight foam. Fits well, but it is easily scratched or torn. Not sure it would hold up to chemicals either.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Yes it's foam but in theory it should hold up just fine as long as you're not loading your trunk with bricks and knives.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
So I picked up this trunk foam mat and initially I was disappointed as I just found it to be too expensive for a foam mat....I really expected that it would be like the Weather Tech trunk liners...it has held up OK..I occasionally throw my hockey duffel bag in there but not much else....I ordered this over the Weather Tech liner because it was "customized" "Giulia" printed on the liner....I think if you're loading anything of substance, the Weather Tech liner is better.....D

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
So I picked up this trunk foam mat and initially I was disappointed as I just found it to be too expensive for a foam mat....I really expected that it would be like the Weather Tech trunk liners...it has held up OK..I occasionally throw my hockey duffel bag in there but not much else....I ordered this over the Weather Tech liner because it was "customized" "Giulia" printed on the liner....I think if you're loading anything of substance, the Weather Tech liner is better.....D
How is the fit and did you order from the website or the dealership?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Fits perfectly....from the website as I recall....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts