Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
L'Alfa Romeo Giulia dei Carabinieri (The Alfa Romeo Giulia of the Carabinieri)

I'm a few days late after the US Veterans Day Celebration, but I couldn't resist.
I was a Captain in the US Army Military Police, including Vietnam, 1969. I also
preformed civilian MP duty in Washington DC after Dr King was Assassinated.
When I saw that the Italian Carabinieri used Giulia's I was doubly proud!
Eccezionale!

The Carabinieri is an Italian military force charged with police duties under the
authority of both the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of the Interior (public order tasks).
Carabinieri is the national gendarmerie of Italy, policing both military and civilian populations.

Please feel free to add any other photos of cool non-privately owned Giulia's,
like my Martini photo below.

Chuck, Giulia Nut :D

(Note, the Carabinieri Giulia, photo below, has no front plate! OK, the one in the race video does!:))

Attachments

Reactions: RVAAF

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,474 Posts
I'm a few days late after the US Veterans Day Celebration, but I couldn't resist.
I was a Captain in the US Army Military Police, including Vietnam, 1969. I also
preformed civilian MP duty in Washington DC after Dr King was Assassinated.
When I saw that the Italian Carabinieri used Giulia's I was doubly proud!
Eccezionale!
Did you happen to know Bob Hyatt from Rochester, NY? He was a US Army MP and a good friend of my late father.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you happen to know Bob Hyatt from Rochester, NY? He was a US Army MP and a good friend of my late father.
Sorry, no. However, Judge Roy Moore, the Republican Senate candidate in Alabama, is a former West Point MP Officer.
Maybe not a good person to mention now due to the teen abuse claims. Whoops!

(Polizia Stradale is the national highway patrol of Italy)

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,474 Posts
I love the silver turbine wheels on these. I didn't see them on any of the Q4s at any dealership when I got mine back in May.
They would have been on my car for the winter had I not gotten that deal on 18" sport wheels.

Reactions: ChiGuy

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Wheel options

They would have been on my car for the winter had I not gotten that deal on 18" sport wheels.
I love the seats and interior upgrades that come with the Lusso, but I'm not crazy about the dull wheels. They should be a little sportier (and they are a pain in the a$$ to clean). These tubines are a nice middle ground.
I also love, even more so, those cool wheels I've seen on the Stelvios and QVs that are shaped like a "Y".

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope this thread is not too upsetting or causing anxiety for any of our forum members.
I'm sure there are some here who get plenty nervous when they see police cars! :D
(on the other hand)

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
I hope this thread is not too upsetting or causing anxiety for any of our forum members.
I'm sure there are some here who get plenty nervous when they see police cars!

(on the other hand)
Count me in in that score. I was pulled over in my Quad three times in three days!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts