Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to upgrade to aftermarket 19's for my Base RWD Giulia. I will go ahead and sell my set of 4 gunmetal colored "Turbine" 18 inch wheels & Pirelli P7 tires. I have 700 miles on the car since new and the wheels/tires are perfect. I live in Austin TX and will ship in the continental US. Contact me by PM for price and additional details.

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
Let's see a pic of your car with the new 19's!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's see a pic of your car with the new 19's!
I ordered the wheels and they need to be custom drilled and then shipped to Austin. I am looking at about 10 days before I have them back and ready to add tires. Once I get the upgrade done I will take pics for sure. I have "gunmetal" mesh style 19's going on my Volcano Black Giulia. My thoughts are to get better tires and pass on getting run flats...maybe go with Michelin Super Sports.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
the new 19's ?

Looking for a set of winter wheels for my Quad....would like to see what you got ....D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hedge,
Where are the 19's coming from?
Also what is your plan for a spare tire?
Hello! My wheels were custom drilled up by TSW through the guys at Wheel Warehouse in Cali...they are 19" TSW "Vale" that I have sitting in boxes in my garage. I have been traveling since the day after they arrived so next week when I get back to Austin I will finally get the new wheels mounted (and sell off my pristine 18" Turbine style wheels).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts