Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I bought wrecked Giulia, and I have a trouble. Right side roof airbag, passenger seat airbag and seatbelts are deployed. on battery switch blown too. The problem is Alfa wont start, but starter runs, compression in all cylinders seems to be okay, and its about 11-14b. Crankshaft spins, engine oil ok.
On dashboard blinks faults like fuel cut off, airbag service, hill park assist fault, gearbox fault, drivedrain fault, audio fault, etc and dash shows NO FUEL in fuel tank and 0 km range. But fueltank is full of gas. EARS procedure doesnt work, I can’t reset it. Anyone know what to do now?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bypassed this emergency switch in plus terminal, but still not running. And as I said previously - starter works fine, engine spins. After removing sparks and checking compression I wont smell any fuel, spark plugs were dry too

·
Registered
683 Posts
have you reset fuel cut off switch?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have you reset fuel cut off switch?
reset fuel cut off by doing turn signal procedure? I was trying many times, but it doesnt work

·
Registered
683 Posts
someone near you who has MES, witech, launch or any other diagnostic equipment

·
Vendor
1,279 Posts
Hi guys! I bought wrecked Giulia, and I have a trouble. Right side roof airbag, passenger seat airbag and seatbelts are deployed. on battery switch blown too. The problem is Alfa wont start, but starter runs, compression in all cylinders seems to be okay, and its about 11-14b. Crankshaft spins, engine oil ok.
On dashboard blinks faults like fuel cut off, airbag service, hill park assist fault, gearbox fault, drivedrain fault, audio fault, etc and dash shows NO FUEL in fuel tank and 0 km range. But fueltank is full of gas. EARS procedure doesnt work, I can’t reset it. Anyone know what to do now?
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Please DM us with more details so I can look into this further.

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares

·
Registered
15 Posts
Same problem.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can a MacAir laptop with programing available and proper adapters work as a MultiECUscanner ? I need to reset EARS and fuel cutting code on my 2019 QV.

·
Registered
152 Posts

Hi. IM having not the same problem. Only my car is showing no life at all, no dash lights nothing. Zero.

I have no key for the car. But was planning to programme new one, but the locksmith couldn’t communicate with the car, so we were unable to programme a new key

When I connect jumper pack, the hazard lights will work if I switch them on , but nothing else. This week will be getting the keys for the car after speaking to the previous owner.

Any suggestions? Also can I jump the battery with a temporary fuse? If so what are the points of connection and what should I use to jump it? Many thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Please DM us with more details so I can look into this further.

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares
Hey i have a issue with my 2020 giulia. It says “key on board” and does not want to even go into accessory mode. Do you know how to fix this issue?

·
Registered
15 Posts
You should be able to place your key in the arm rest there is an outline of key keyfob to start the car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts