Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are several conflicting numbers on the internet for Giulia curb weight. They vary by as much as 400 lb. Anyone have accurate info?

·
Registered
658 Posts
There are a number of threads about weight on the forum. A few people have simply taken their Giulia's to their local truck scales. I found some at a moving company. The weight varies by options on the car so get yours weighed if you can and contribute another data point.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Rock quarry scale, showed 3500lbs for my 2.0T base RWD, no options. I have aftermarket wheels and lowering springs though.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,157 Posts
There are several conflicting numbers on the internet for Giulia curb weight. They vary by as much as 400 lb. Anyone have accurate info?
I think the wild range is due to a mix of speculation and the numbers that AR posted before they got the car to pass the European crash tests.

Low side value: about 3000 pounds. This simply does not apply to any production type 952 Giulia.
High side value: about 3900 pounds. This is a number that RacerZ made up. He later weighed his car and it measured just over 3500 pounds.

There has also been a lot of speculation about the weight of various options, but no side-by-side comparisons. It can be expected that the sunroof and HK audio options add a non-trivial amount of weight.

The Quadrifoglio model weighs more, with weights between 3700 and 3800 pounds being reported. In this case the options for Sparco seats, Tecnico wheels, and CCM brakes all should reduce weight but again side-by-side comparisons are not available.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. It looks like 3500 lb. is a reasonable number for the base model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts