Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
Alfa romeo 164S, Giulia QV CCM
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been asked, do you offer GENUINE Alfa Romeo (OEM) replacement parts? More than what the website shows?

YES! THIS IS WHAT I DO

Read about alfissimo here: About Alfissimo International; Jason and Valerie Minos Owners

Why are they all not on the site?

- There are thousands and thousands of parts. The site is being updated regularly but there will NEVER be every single part on the site.

Better pricing than the dealer and most others.

I have access to parts dealers cannot get. I have access to parts here in the US and worldwide, have priority even over other dealers in the US. This means I can get it first and to you quicker. If the part is not available in the US, I can pull it from Italy or elsewhere.

I also offer High Quality aftermarket replacement parts. Only the manufacturers I have worked with for a long time and know are high quality, otherwise it will not be offered.

Alfissimo really is a one stop shop with over 25 years experience.

For all your regular parts for maintenance to bumpers, windshields, body parts to nuts and bolts, fluids, plus all the functional performance parts.

Come visit Alfissimo for everything Alfa Romeo. - Alfissimo International

- Email me or call me with your requests for Factory parts! ALL PARTS ALL THE TIME!

[email protected] or Tel: +1 760-444-3121 (Please include VIN with your email)

(World-wide shipping available)

Come see me for anything you need!

Ciao!

Product Rectangle Font Automotive tire Material property

Wood Rectangle Font Wall Material property

Product Font Sleeve Fashion accessory Pattern

Font Wood Metal Plastic Monochrome

Hood Product Automotive tire Bumper Automotive lighting

Automotive exterior Box Shipping box Wood Metal

Font Parallel Paper Paper product Pattern

·
Registered
'18 Ti Sport Q2
33 Posts
Real talk - I'll vouch for you all day, Alfissimo is the best. I've ordered mostly OEM from you and have had great experiences. Thanks for the support & communication. Cheers!

·
Vendor
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you do not see what you want on the site, please contact us.

Too many parts to list on the site.

email: [email protected] or 760-444-3121

ALL OEM PARTS AVAILABLE!

www.alfissimo.com

·
Vendor
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jason - what do you think about parts after they stop making the car?
We will be fine. No worries. I supplied parts for cars no longer in production, like the 164 from end of production until just recently and we still have a good amount of parts for those cars but only recently have parts been difficult, not all but some. So I am not worried much. Back then too it was not FCA. In some ways with FCA things are more like other manufacturers but also 100% still like Alfa. I'd say we have around 15 years after stop of production that things may be a bit tougher. Don't worry though, we will have plenty of parts cars too. I parted around 100 cars between 164's, milanos and spiders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts