Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the answer is Who Cares! it's a Quadrifoglio!

But if you ever wondered, here is a data point:

I have driven 5925 miles since I purchased the car. During that time it consumed 290.64 gallons of gasoline for an average of 20.39 mpg.

I typically run in natural mode, switching to Dynamic every now and then. I drive about 60:40 highway vs city/stop and go. I rarely use race mode or Advanced efficiency.

My scientist wife just made fun of me for using too many significant digits, but I don't care and will let you decide if you want to round my numbers:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'm almost always in Dynamic mode, occasionally in Race mode (never N or A modes), and I average almost exactly the same mpg. No stop and go, but never on the freeway either. Mostly rural roads, 50-55mph highways, and some 35mph stoplight roads. I have a pretty heavy foot too, so I'm pretty happy with being over 20mpg.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thanks for sharing OP!

You did have the answer to your question right from the top though!

My Tundra gets ~15mpg if I'm lucky so I still feel the QV will some day be my frugal/fuel economy car, ha!

·
Registered
110 Posts
mostly highway driving on A mode the last month and I've been getting 23.2 mpg so I'm very happy with that

·
Registered
74 Posts
I average around 19. 75% of time in Race mode, 25% in N.

Driving is combined highway/street, but our highways here are smooth and open enough so that traffic regularly flows at 90 (and I might go just a bit faster...). So I'm sure that's not helping...

Sammy Hagar should re-release his hit song to keep up with the times. "I can't drive 85" would be awesome :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts