Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to @njgiulia for the idea.

I did many back-road drives in my Miata club over the years. I did fewer in my BMW. Some others have also mentioned some great other drives as part of their car clubs.

The Giulia in every form is wonderful to toss around on backroads, so, this is just throwing an idea out to possibly meet sometimes to do some fun drives.

Anyone?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'd be interested if it is on a weekend my wife does not work.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I travel for work most weekdays and try to get some hikes in on weekends, but weekends will be when we can do the drives.

I know from experience people treat you really nice when there is a line of similar cars driving down a country road. They get out of the way, wave to you, etc. It was fun doing this with 20-30 other Miatas. I hope we have enough cars participating to make this an interesting spectacle too :)

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
wouldn't call this a specific NJ meet, but every Wednesday Night now up at Bear Mtn. there is a killer car meet.
you will see everything from Euro, Exotic, Muscle Car, Rat-Rods, Cruisers etc. and everyone gets along nicely!
there is a bar restaurant there as well. if your in Northern NJ it is worth the trip, the Palisades are a nice drive this time of year

1 - 6 of 6 Posts