Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give a huge shout out to the staff at Fullerton Alfa Romeo in Somerset, NJ.

I picked up my car today (2017 Giulia) and was overall thrilled with the entire process.

From the time we stepped into the dealership my wife and I felt very welcomed. It's unfortunate but even today, most dealerships still stereotype with potential customers and treat some better than others. You will never get that here. The entire staff is accomodating which makes your visit that much more enjoyable.

From the sales team of Scott and David to the finance department of John, the entire process was seamless to perfection.

I never write reviews but decided to recognize this dealership as they went over and beyond our expectations.

Thanks again Team Fullerton.

·
Banned
1 Posts
I just wanted to give a huge shout out to the staff at Fullerton Alfa Romeo in Somerset, NJ.

I picked up my car today (2017 Giulia) and was overall thrilled with the entire process.

From the time we stepped into the dealership my wife and I felt very welcomed. It's unfortunate but even today, most dealerships still stereotype with potential customers and treat some better than others. You will never get that here. The entire staff is accomodating which makes your visit that much more enjoyable.

From the sales team of Scott and David to the finance department of John, the entire process was seamless to perfection.

I never write reviews but decided to recognize this dealership as they went over and beyond our expectations.

Thanks again Team Fullerton.
Had the exact opposite experience there in about June/July....salesperson lied on phone with respect to a lease quote, when I got there he was gone. Drove the car. New guy gives me an insane price....I tell him as much and walk right out the door.

·
Registered
49 Posts
As someone that has been actively getting quotes for the past few weeks the sheer difference between some dealers in regards to their leasing figures amaze me .Most of the dealers have been in the same ball park but I came across a couple have come back with figures that are just CRAZY. I mean substantially different than the other quotes to the tune of 60% higher.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.