5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a in tank fuel pump replacement

68408467AA

Cant find this part anywhere

·
Registered
616 Posts
i just had the pump and module replaced under warranty for my 2017 qv. parts took 2 months to arrive. drives great as far as i can tell. will try extended wfo runs this weekend when i can find some open roads.

stay on the dealer and communicate alfa usa...they worked hard to help me but the supply chain issues are real and the parts are being changed on many cars currently thus the waits are quite long. my qv is just a toy and it is usually garaged and covered so it was not too big an issue waiting. i understand not all will feel similarly.

this response is posted on another thread as well. just wanted to be sure the op saw it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Is there a DIY for the pump replacement? Mine will soon be out of warranty and if needed, I'd like to tackle it myself.

·
Vendor
3,415 Posts
What is different about the new version? Does it eliminate getting the code P008A when fuel is low, etc?
Just got it in. I am not sure yet on the difference and so far I think for most it has solved the issue but again I cannot say without more time.

·
Vendor
3,415 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts