Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II with Stock 18 10-Spoke for sale.

Prefer local, otherwise seller pays shipping.

Used 1 season, wheels and tires still in like new condition.

Cost to me
Tires: $1,088
Wheels: $1,200
+mounting, balancing..

For Sale: $1500, obo

Fitment:
Fronts: 18x8, 225/40 R18
Rears: 18x9, 255/35 R18

I'll post close up pictures of the wheels and tires tomorrow. No curb rash, no story. Just moving in a different direction.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,789 Posts
Premature for me to be thinking about this as I'll be using my winter tires and wheels (SottoZero 3s on 18" sports) for another season, but I'd like to know what you receive for them. Good luck.

·
Registered
483 Posts
If anyone is just interested in the wheels alone, let me know.

I may be moving in that direction to sell wheels and tires separately.

Any chance you could hold off for maybe two weeks before unmounting them? I'm on the cusp of getting a new job for which I will move, and I will be moving to a place where I need winter tires and rims. I'd be very interested in the whole package.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,789 Posts
Hi, George! I thought Abe handled tread depth measurement duties.

Gotta say I like Tire Rack's covers. Much nicer than garbage bags.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,636 Posts
Anyone know if this would fit a qv with steel brakes?

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
674 Posts
i asked tirerack and they said you'd need 19" even w/o CCB so short answer would be no.

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
674 Posts
do you mind me asking why you went w/ staggered winter setup & why you are selling?
no longer have giulia? if so, sold? lost due to accident? lease turn-in?

i'd be interested if it was square setup tho

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
i asked tirerack and they said you'd need 19" even w/o CCB so short answer would be no.
Centerline has 18s that they say fit the qv. I hope they're right

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I have heard 18s fit barely. But bumping into the calipers every time they go one and off is probably too rough for my taste. Also, the multispokes are a pain to clean and would be even worse in winter. Too bad as I would like a set of winters but I have to stick to my budget. Not till next year.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
do you mind me asking why you went w/ staggered winter setup & why you are selling?
no longer have giulia? if so, sold? lost due to accident? lease turn-in?

i'd be interested if it was square setup tho

When I purchased these last year, wheel selection and inventory was pretty limited and I needed something.

I sold my Giulia. Just moved in a different direction based on what I was looking for.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello! I am also in Boston and I may buy these if they're still available. Just a couple of questions: I have the Q2 sport package. Do you think there will be any clearance issues with the calipers? And, do they come with TPMS? let me know wnad maybe we can do a deal.

Thanks, Ross.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hello! I am also in Boston and I may buy these if they're still available. Just a couple of questions: I have the Q2 sport package. Do you think there will be any clearance issues with the calipers? And, do they come with TPMS? let me know wnad maybe we can do a deal.

Thanks, Ross.
I can answer that. Our Ti Lusso Q2 came with these wheels and the Q2 package. Yes they will fit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts