Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my EC Handheld Tune no longer have the car and it's just sitting around. Asking $400 shipped if anyone is interested let me know thanks. Pics available upon request.

·
Registered
2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD
3 Posts
Couple Questions:
1.) Did you ever marry the tuner to your car?
2.) Did you get the SGW Module Bypass? (I have a 2021 and will require this)
3.) When was your original date of purchase?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Couple Questions:
1.) Did you ever marry the tuner to your car?
2.) Did you get the SGW Module Bypass? (I have a 2021 and will require this)
3.) When was your original date of purchase?
When he sold the car he indicated that it had been tuned so I assume this is the tuner used.

The question now should be was it flashed back to stock before selling because if not, there is an additional charge involved to unlock the tuner so that it can be used on another car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When he sold the car he indicated that it had been tuned so I assume this is the tuner used.

The question now should be was it flashed back to stock before selling because if not, there is an additional charge involved to unlock the tuner so that it can be used on another car.
Yes this is the tuner that I used to tune my car and yes it did come with the bypass valve and everything like that so it didn't throw any codes or anything like that on my Giulia. everything has been flashed back to complete stock before I sold the car. It's all ready to go to the next person who wants to flash it to their car just need to pay the transfer fee from Eurocompulsion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts