Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a "Front Tunnel Cargo Net" option listed on my build sheet but can't find anything resembling that description in the car. Anyone have one or know what it is?

·
Registered
231 Posts
There is a "Front Tunnel Cargo Net" option listed on my build sheet but can't find anything resembling that description in the car. Anyone have one or know what it is?
It's a little net on the side of the center console that you can store small items in.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
@FordPrefect, welcome to the Forum.
It would be helpful if you would create a signature that states the year and model of your Giulia.
It has been posted, that at some point in the production of the MY18's, the right side center console (tunnel) panel was fitted with a small net to store small items. My early production MY18 Ti does not have it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@AlfaAndy, does it appear on your build sheet? Mine is also early MY18

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Mine is an early '18 as well (May 2018 order date), don't have it in the build sheet or window sticker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts