Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any other options for a ti ? i can only find two kinds of splitters on ebay for our cars, and they are both made in china..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all!

Our team has dedicated a considerable amount of time and effort to create various carbon fiber pieces ranging from interior trims to exterior spoilers, diffusers, side skirts, front grills and front lips. What you are looking at and will receive is nothing short of premium. Our primary focus is to make sure that all our products are second to none in terms of fitment, finish, overall quality and longevity.

In addition to creating a design that follows through with the sharp yet subtle lines of the Giulia, we ran multiple simulations with programs in order to test the wind resistance, drag and so forth.

Let us know what you think about this design! All remarks are extremely helpful. Good or bad, this will lead to the ultimate design. The more feedback, the more accurate the visual appeal will be!

Thank you

Link to our Alfa Giulia segment:
https://yomatocarbon.com/collections/alfa-romeo-carbon-fiber-solutions

There is much more to come!

Team Yomato-

Attachments

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump.. still looking for amazing front splitter which wont brake the bank lol

Reactions: Scott555

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
YomatoCarbon, I am interested on both the front splitter and the rear diffuser. I have a 2018 Ti Q4 Base (not Sport, not Lusso) and would like to change its current flat-rear-end-no-diffuser by a rear diffuser. I would like also to add a front splitter, which there is none currently on. Could you please share pictures and information on your the rear diffuser?. Can it be installed on the 2018 Ti Q4 Base, replacing the current flat-rear-end-no-diffuser?. Can you share the instructions to do so?. Your front splitter looks great. How is it installed?.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,729 Posts
For looks or function? I'ld be rather cautious about the mounting of such items because any significant downforce it produces needs to be backed up with strong attachments to the frame of the car.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
For looks or function? I'ld be rather cautious about the mounting of such items because any significant downforce it produces needs to be backed up with strong attachments to the frame of the car.

Lockem, only for looks. I sadly have to drive 90% of the time at max.70MPH. You have a good point on the downforce, specifically on the front splitter but, at 70MPH all the time it is probably not a big deal, I think. In any case, I am assessing the options now as they really look good. The rear diffuser and the rear carbon spoiler should not require any special attention with additional attachments. I am still wondering if the rear diffuser can be installed on the Ti Base, without changing the bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts