Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
IIRC steering wheels locks are about 15 to 30 seconds to defeat.
IIRC steering wheels locks are about 15 to 30 seconds to defeat.
Well all I know is that they would have to remove the plate at the front then get into the car cut the steering lock off resulting in damage to wheel ,unless they’re proper wanting the vehicle then they’ll move on to a softer mark always the way with the scumbags all in all my car is insured & gapped I use a faraday pouch & always apply my steering lock plus don’t care what anyone says they’re still less of a target than any Kraut car due to their rarity fingers crossed,that was the main reason for me choosing one over an Audi,BMW or Mercedes.
Any motor is a target over here in UK even a small Ford or Toyota.

· Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,713 Posts

· Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
10,003 Posts
Has anyone else seen this video? Figures the thieves would be driving a BMW. Or was it staged as part of a marketing effort?

· Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,713 Posts
Has anyone else seen this video? Figures the thieves would be driving a BMW. Or was it staged as part of a marketing effort?

Crazy to see how quickly it can be done, and that people walk by and seemingly don't even notice

I will say that the camera angle/placement is almost too good to be true, like it is staged for marketing purposes

Reactions: Chipshot
21 - 25 of 25 Posts