Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably a stupid question but it won't be my first-

According to the manual, the switch I have circled in red is the Front Map Reading Lights Switch.

Can anyone tell me where these lights are? Mine has been lit up since I bought the car and I don't even have a map...

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Other switch

According to the manual, the switch I have circled in red is the Front Map Reading Lights Switch.

Thanks
Actually, the switch you have circled is not the map light switch. As MacGeek says, it controls the lights when the doors open. The map light switches (there is one for the driver and one for the passenger) are the other two switches that look kinda like a shower head.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, the switch you have circled is not the map light switch. As MacGeek says, it controls the lights when the doors open. The map light switches (there is one for the driver and one for the passenger) are the other two switches that look kinda like a shower head.
Well whatever it should be called, Alfa calls it the Map Reading Light Switch in the owners manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.