Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone looked into a film (plastic covering ) for the front of the giulia, to avoid those annoying stone chips?her face is to beautiful to be marked up. And if so how far back did you go?

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0
104 Posts
Has anyone looked into a film (plastic covering ) for the front of the giulia, to avoid those annoying stone chips?her face is to beautiful to be marked up. And if so how far back did you go?
I was given a quote of $1199 (discounted from $1799) to cover the bumper, hood, as well as the fenders

·
Registered
52 Posts
I looked into it here in Atlanta. To cover the front fascia and go about 1/3 of the way on to the hood was $750. Including the whole hood onto the A pillar was about $1500.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Xpel Ultimate

Went to a very high end detailer in Mineola New York..
Front Fascia, Active splitter, front fenders, entire hood, side view mirrors, rocker panel, lower third of rear bumper, trunk / bumper ledge, and Clear plex on the windshield....I would not do a portion of the hood...Do the entire hood....JMHO

·
Registered
526 Posts
There are dozens of options when it comes to wraps.

I had what they called a track wrap which included front fascia, splitter, headlights, hood, fenders. mirrors, ft 1/3 of the roof, the A-pillars, lower ft & rr. wheel arches and rocker panels. I also had them do the top of my rear bumper. About $2K.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sounds about right, I paid around $1200 for the hood, front fascia, side fenders, and carbon fiber side sills.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I would suggest you ask your dealer their suggestion and where to go. If they don't know, start calling around to some high end car dealers and see who they suggest.

Just so happened the Lexus dealer here had a tech on staff that also did work on the side (at the dealership) He also does wraps for the BMW, Porsche, etc. dealerships in the area.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
There are dozens of options when it comes to wraps.

I had what they called a track wrap which included front fascia, splitter, headlights, hood, fenders. mirrors, ft 1/3 of the roof, the A-pillars, lower ft & rr. wheel arches and rocker panels. I also had them do the top of my rear bumper. About $2K.
same here...$2100...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Went to a very high end detailer in Mineola New York..
Front Fascia, Active splitter, front fenders, entire hood, side view mirrors, rocker panel, lower third of rear bumper, trunk / bumper ledge, and Clear plex on the windshield....I would not do a portion of the hood...Do the entire hood....JMHO
+1 with Xpel. I did the front bumper/fenders, hood (half), headlights and side mirror. Very please about the results overall, but the cut line on the hood is indeed visible up close. So yes, full hood cover is recommended!

Here's a pricing guide FYI
http://www.xpel.com/paint-protectio...rs_and_Light_Trucks/2017/Alfa_Romeo/Giulia/Ti

1 - 11 of 11 Posts