Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,776 Posts
I sent some photos of my car to my car salesman and look what he sent back!
Good photos and cool effect. I see some of that from the more creative folks at the www.DPReview.com forums.

Do you remember this video?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
You know, I think most of those effects are available by clicking a menu option in an art app. It a talented filter or bunch of code, not done my hand. ;) Except for the Aha video.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,776 Posts
I love that video when it came out and the song too. But it was too fast to dance to!
I wonder how many of us can make our feet dance on a car's three pedals but are utterly hopeless on a dance floor.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Haha! I had ice dance as PE in college. Twice! We used this song at a show one time. Chicks dig it and I will never forget my partner the first year. Man was she hot! And had the best nails and cute ribbed sweaters. Incredible perfume. But yeah, she had a "boyfriend!" But I had the moves ;) Haha.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Did Kyle do those?

Tell him they look great the next time you see him and that Robert from Kennewick says Hi.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Did Kyle do those?

Tell him they look great the next time you see him and that Robert from Kennewick says Hi.
Yes it’s Kyle. And I let people at his dealership know of his talents and I also told him you liked them.
Also I posted them on the Alfa Romeo USA Facebook website and they commented on them also. Kyle was stoked about that. Here’s what they said.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yes it’s Kyle. I let people the dealership know of his talents and I also told him you liked them.
Also posted them on the Alfa Romero USA Facebook website they commented on them also. Kyle was stoked about that. Here’s what they said.
Last time I was up there they were shooting an Alfa commercial. Had to wait until Kyle was done before we could go to lunch. Great guy and it's good to hear that he is in charge of the Sales training.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.