Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks

I found a Rossa Competizione at a deal with 100 miles on it with two small rock chips at sticker price, no mark up. I have it on hold but wonder two things:

Any idea on how long I would wait if I ordered? And most important, can anybody tell me about comfort between the two seats? The Sparcos look bad ass, but they are large from what I hear and I'm only 5'8".

Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey folks

I found a Rossa Competizione at a deal with 100 miles on it with two small rock chips at sticker price, no mark up. I have it on hold but wonder two things:

Any idea on how long I would wait if I ordered? And most important, can anybody tell me about comfort between the two seats? The Sparcos look bad ass, but they are large from what I hear and I'm only 5'8".

Thanks for the input!
I'm 5'8" 160. Driven both. The Leather Alcantara seats are more comfortable and power bolsters are great. If you intend on tracking the car and it has the sparco's just use a harness and you'll be fine. Personally I wouldn't pass on the car based on which seat it has. (Even without a harness, on the track, the sparco's held me in place adequately around corners).

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I will say the paint is extremely soft and very thin. Not a good combination of both lol. Kind of bummed mine has 4 small micro knicks. Getting paint protection and correction completed next week though.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Ordering and receiving could be 6 months. Doesn't sound like there will be more than another hundred or so arriving on the next boat. Dealer allocations are thin. My dealer has 2 more thru 2017 and only received 1 initially which I bought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts