Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
E Z Pass tag also fits nicely in there....

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,482 Posts
Wish my sunglass case fit in that bin. My sunglasses live in it when I'm not wearing them.

·
Supporting Vendor
692 Posts
I guess the Italians prefer to keep there sunglasses hidden and their cabins beautiful!
Traditionally, this spot is used for cigarettes in Italy. I bet you will find 2 packs fit perfectly in that space. The Milano (75) also has a 2 pack sized cubby in that space.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Traditionally, this spot is used for cigarettes in Italy. I bet you will find 2 packs fit perfectly in that space. The Milano (75) also has a 2 pack sized cubby in that space.

·
Registered
647 Posts
That would interest me, but seems like it would be a pocket pistol at best? :frown2:

Dave
Now don't you be badmouthing my S&W 442, 38 cal, Airweight. I prefer a intuitive hammerless revolver, small, very light, almost instantaneous when needed, very effective with +P rounds, never jams and 5 rounds is enough if you are a deadeye shot like me! Just make sure if you fire off a shot inside the car you put in your ear plugs first or you might be deaf for life!
:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Now don't you be badmouthing my S&W 442, 38 cal, Airweight. I prefer a intuitive hammerless revolver, small, very light, almost instantaneous when needed, very effective with +P rounds, never jams and 5 rounds is enough if you are a deadeye shot like me! Just make sure if you fire off a shot inside the car you put in your ear plugs first or you might be deaf for life!
:D :D :D
So the 642 fits, cool. I have a 640 that would work then, also.

Dave

·
Registered
647 Posts
So the 642 fits, cool. I have a 640 that would work then, also.

Dave
Dave, I didn't say it fits! I just didn't like the phrase "pocket pistol at best?" :D

I think it might fit, I'll try it when I get home from vacation. Seriously, I always carry on my hip (covered), pocket, ankle or in a fanny pack and wouldn't want it left in the car when I exit. I suppose I could get an extra one just for that pocket. ;) I used to have a 640 but much prefer the lighter weight 442. I have carried heavier in the past but really appreciate the light weight as well as hammerless revolver over light auto like the Glock 43. Just my personal preference. Plus that extra 7 ounces or so of the 640 or heavier pistol might throw off the delicate critical left/right balance of my Giulia. ;)

Chuck :smile2:

Reactions: SterlingDriver

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I was going to suggest a jack/swiss army knife for seat belts, but that sharper image item looks more useful than a can opener etc

·
Registered
402 Posts
I was going to suggest a jack/swiss army knife for seat belts, but that sharper image item looks more useful than a can opener etc
I've only used it to check air tire pressure. Its been accurate so far. The tiny manual that it comes with explains how to use all the other features. It's like a Swiss army knife for a car!

·
Registered
'17 Ti Sport Q4 w/ Active Shocks & LSD
801 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.