Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum is amazing. I cant say enough about how much I have learned on this forum. I am still waiting for my Ti - once I have it I can actually use what I have learned here. I am at 5.5 months - and still waiting for my ordered Giulia, and going crazy waiting.>:)

Reactions: FNM

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
it'll be worth every minute of the wait! We expect a running commentary of your experiences when she arrives :D

·
Registered
789 Posts
I believe it will be well worth the wait, and I look forward to hearing all about it too! New owner reactions are one of the best things about the Giulia.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have had my Giulia since mid-July, and I have one major problem with it: I cannot seem to find enough time to drive it.

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am pleased I found this forum. I hope to share ideas with folks who own the new Giulia and learn from others about various subjects of interest. I also hope I can contribute some ideas and knowledge to others from the benefit of having owned over 60 cars since 1974. Four of which were new Alfa Romeo models. 2 Spiders, a Milano 75, and a 164LS.
There isn't much I don't know about automobiles. The only problem I've experienced, after just a few days looking around this forum, is so many others believe they hold all the knowledge there is to know about sport luxury sedans, such as the new Giulias.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wish the post count wasnt such a PITA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts