Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
There is a FB group of Giulia owners. This forum is dated in it’s interface. Not much to choose from it seems.
Facebook sucks. I’ll stick with slow vs a site that sells my personal data and compromises my personal security.
Unless you don’t use the internet, the only way to insure absolute privacy, you are at risk. Thanks for the lookout though.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I find Tapatalk on my phone is fine TBH. I've been here just over a year and haven't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
The Stelvio forum is relatively fast compared to the Giulia's using a PC. However, using my iPhone, the Giula's forum seems fast. Hmmmm...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Rating? One star in its current state.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Soooo slowwwwww.
Why is this happening??????

·
Vendor
1,812 Posts
I am very frustrated as well guys. Something is slowing this site down like crazy. All the other autoguide sites I am on are quick.

·
Registered
189 Posts
GiuliaAdmin (Phillip) earlier today stated "we are still working on this with the operations team". At least we know that they are aware of the situation.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We want your voice to be heard! Please kindly share a review of our forum. We take pride in building the best communities so we need some feedback from you...................................

Based on the page load times, this forum stinks. This was pointed out by your forum members weeks ago.

We know you are looking into this, but how about a fix? Your other AutoGuide forums aren't this bad.

This makes me :frown2:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
We want your voice to be heard! Please kindly share a review of our forum. We take pride in building the best communities so we need some feedback from you.

One thread per member

Use the Rate Thread on the top right to rate our forum (1 - 5 stars)

Thank you for being a part of our community!
Kindly sharing my thoughts.

Soooo Sloooow.

Please fix.
Thank you.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Absolutely love the site.

However, I'd cut the number of sub forums. Way too many in my opinion. I would get rid of any sub that has less than 200 threads and consolidate them to just a couple.

Maybe reduce a few...it takes too much time....

US - North, South, East, West
Technical - Interior, Exterior, Engine
Models - Giulia, QV, Other (Stelvio, 4C, Vintage)

Last, speaking of time. It remains slow as molasses on a winter morning. I know you guys are looking into it but still...laggggggggy.

·
Registered
62 Posts
We want your voice to be heard! Please kindly share a review of our forum. We take pride in building the best communities so we need some feedback from you.

One thread per member

Use the Rate Thread on the top right to rate our forum (1 - 5 stars)

Thank you for being a part of our community!
New forum format not as easy to navigate or search as old forum. Needs menu options to be able to find forums and perform detailed searches more easily

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Way better on the new platform. Thanks!

·
Administrator
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Performance much better, but miss 'Active Topics.'
Make sure you have checked out our announcement and feedback thread so we can help you.
https://www.giuliaforums.com/threads/we-are-now-live-community-feedback-thread.45663/

If you click on the squiggly arrow your will find both popular (active topics) and new posts option.

You have to choose what's new.

I don't like the new setup. There was like a mini app that I added to my home screen. Im not a fan of the new forum.
Can you tell me what you don’t like about it? Is there anything I can help you find?

Like most of us, I am a creature of habit, so it takes me a bit to get used to changes. (I was more than a little grumpy about it all at first.) I was lucky enough to get the chance to play with the new platform before they went live with it so I am already getting used to it. I have to admit that I am crazy about it now. It feels so much faster and is easy to use after a brief learning curve. Give it a few days and let me know if you start liking it too. [insert smiley]

- Cricket

·
Registered
281 Posts
Since the new forum was revamped it opens with “Oops, we have a problem” and then I must go to home page to open up...It also seems to be harder to navigate than old format but perhaps this is just due to the newness factor...The forum has been a very useful and entertaining site, despite the inevitable trolls and negativity...A great resource...Thanks for all your work

·
Administrator
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Since the new forum was revamped it opens with “Oops, we have a problem” and then I must go to home page to open up...It also seems to be harder to navigate than old format but perhaps this is just due to the newness factor...The forum has been a very useful and entertaining site, despite the inevitable trolls and negativity...A great resource...Thanks for all your work
Can you tell me when you receive that error message? Is it when clicking on old links?

- Cricket

61 - 80 of 102 Posts