Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a couple of people PM me on various topics and I've responded, but the PM screen doesn't seem to show any indication that I've responded (i.e. doesn't show the 'thread'). Something I'm missing here?

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
in private messages there's a drop-down that you can flip to sent messages. Are you seeing that? :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, not seeing that. Where is it? I just see the normal Quick Reply area below the message but when I reply using it nothing seems to happen. No error of any kind, just nothing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wait, misunderstood your response. Let me go check again and see if I can see any sent messages.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see them now, all seems to be good. Its weird that you can't actually see these as a thread, but so be it.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Glad you're sorted. Oddly enough it'll post the tread into a PM reply but like you say not have it displayed out anywhere

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Hey a2alfaguy. You have my car. I know there is not a lot of mountains in Michigan but how do you think this will handle the steep grades in the mountains?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
overall its pretty flat around here but the torque on this car (and its lightweight) should translate into great hill climbing performance. Add in some switchbacks and you've got yourself a recipe for some serious fun!

There are some decent hills in Ann Arbor (short but with pretty good grade) and the Giulia just eats them up.

Congrats on the car! There are 4-5 of us with the same combo on the forum. Did you get the leather dash? Its gorgeous.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts