Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never introduced myself, I figured why not! I'm an ex BMW owner for the past 14 years. I went through an E46 manual coupe, an E92 manual coupe and lastly a 4 series gran coupe. Progressively, I realized BMW watered down their strengths, over engineered their vehicles which compromised the dependability factor.

For years, I have always wanted one. My father had a spider, my uncles had GTV's and a Duetto. In '95 when the last Alfa 164 was imported into the US I was pretty bummed. At least when I'd go to Italy I'd see the Carabinieri strolling in a 155 or a 159 but it wasn't enough. However, progressively Alfa has been producing better cars with more excitement and endless design since their departure from the US.

The Giulia is a very special car because it's a car that is significant to their return to the United States. It's probably the best value between a 3 series, an A4 and a C class. What sets our cars apart is the performance and the beautiful design. It may have those Gremlins that bloggers/writers post online. However, if I had to compromise between a software update or dull/common mid-size luxury vehicles I'd pick the giulia in a heartbeat!

I did last week, I took the two year lease on a base with sport with a moonroof in red! Guess what? I never even test drove it!

I'm glad to be here and a part of this community! Let's show everyone what this car can do!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Glad you're enjoying her. Try and make it to any local meets, seems to be a few of us in the tri-states here :)

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. My father is an old Alfa guy from way back when. I've had the pleasure to drive his GTVs.

I dove into the 4C and now have a Giulia Ti Q2 to keep her company.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome

Congrats

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. My father is an old Alfa guy from way back when. I've had the pleasure to drive his GTVs.

I dove into the 4C and now have a Giulia Ti Q2 to keep her company.
Awesome! How do you like that 4C?! You are certainly right, Alfa runs in the family lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts