Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to post this. after my horrid experience w/ the hendrick dodge dealer and walking out of the service and parts dept, I am happy a dealership that understands me and my irrational love of Italian cars is now my new local dealer!! this has made my day and I feel like I can hold my head a bit higher now:) big news and I feel a better fit for the brand in general.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
I had to post this. after my horrid experience w/ the hendrick dodge dealer and walking out of the service and parts dept, I am happy a dealership that understands me and my irrational love of Italian cars is now my new local dealer!! this has made my day and I feel like I can hold my head a bit higher now:) big news and I feel a better fit for the brand in general.
I'm having a terrible experience right now with my 2017 QV, Alfa Romeo Premium Care and Stateline FIAT/Alfa. @Montecarlo told me in my post ( https://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/669456-post1.html ) that FCI is now an Alfa dealer / service center, but when I told Alfa Premium Care that I wanted my car transferred there for repairs they told me FCI is NOT an authorized Alfa dealer.

Does "Premium" Care know anything? My first rep didn't even seem to understand the TSB that covers my exact symptoms.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Bought a Cayman S from them. Went there as they had one of only two with the Supple Leather package east of the Mississippi. Can't speak to their service but seemed to be a very impressive outfit. Unbelievable collection of cars for sale when I was there -- Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Maserati IIRC (sure about the Porsche and Ferrari).

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my history with FCI goes back to the steve barney days. they are not the same dealer anymore but still a very good outfit. the charlotte location is no longer a Ferrari location and they now carry Bentley and aston...thus the name foreign cars and not foreign cars italia. technically, fci is NOT a franchised alfa dealer but foreign cars is. I wonder if premium alfa cares did not make the distinction?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
confirmed. foreign cars "charlotte" is now franchised dealer for Bentley, aston, Maserati and alfa. spoke w/ ryan in the service dept. (yes...open on a Saturday!) to introduce myself. he could not have been nicer.

said they have had alfa for a month now and that they were not pleased w/ fca from the beginning when they gave it to fiat, Chrysler. he said now alfa is with Maserati where it belongs. good stuff!

genyosai, maye we can coordinate on an upcoming Saturday to meet there and tour the service dept as well as enjoy a cup of java.

sounds to me like alfa romeo is beginning to figure out their demographic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts