Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PM me your full name, VIN, dealership name and your email.

Then post on this thread to tell me that you PMed me so I can make sure I have received all PMs.....

Once the list gets to at least 10 ordered vehicles I will email it to Pieter and get updates for you......

Disclaimer: I am doing this as a courtesy to forum members, kind of a "paying it forward act" since my car is already en route and due to the dealer on Nov. 30.

Edit: PMs received so far.......

JohnK348
K01N
xgapx
lockem

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,729 Posts
Info sent. Let's try to keep names and emails off the public forum postings. Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
PM me your full name, VIN, dealership name and your email.

Then post on this thread to tell me that you PMed me so I can make sure I have received all PMs.....

Once the list gets to at least 10 ordered vehicles I will email it to Pieter and get updates for you......

Disclaimer: I am doing this as a courtesy to forum members, kind of a "paying it forward act" since my car is already en route and due to the dealer on Nov. 30.

Edit: PMs received so far.......

JohnK348
K01N
xgapx
lockem

Sorry I cannot PM you yet BostonDMD.

Dan C Giulia TI - VIN is ZARFAECN4J7573915 - Findlay Fiat/Alfa Romeo Henderson NV

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I cannot PM you yet BostonDMD.

Dan C Giulia TI - VIN is ZARFAECN4J7573915 - Findlay Fiat/Alfa Romeo Henderson NV

Thanks.
Dan, I have added you to the list

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On the list so far:

K01N
xgapx
lockem
DCross
JLK

I will give everyone a chance to get on the list and send it out to Pieter probably after Thanksgiving (he is overseas anyway......)

Reactions: K01N

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Claudio S, Giulia QV, VIN: ZARFAEAV8J7568865 Alfa Romeo of Central Florida

Thanks for the help.
C
Got you on the list!

·
Registered
30 Posts
BostonDMD, I can't PM yet so here's the info. Mine has been in JB status for a while and I'd sure like to know more.

Tom M, Giulia Base. Vin is ZARFAEDN1J7572896 ordered from International Autos, Milwaukee WI

Thnaks

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,729 Posts
Any news on this?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I believe he was going to send the e-mail today, I doubt we will hear anything for a few days.
Correct e-mail went out today, I will keep everyone posted as soon as I hear.....

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just checking in... maybe we can send to Pieter before the Thanksgiving holiday? Totes!
Sorry, I guess my head has been under a rock... who is Pieter?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry, I guess my head has been under a rock... who is Pieter?
Director of Alfa Romeo of North America.

Btw, he just responded that he will look into those vins and provide feedback.....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts